Saturday, November 6, 2010







I’m back…huhuhu…don’t wanna continue da previous huhuhu
Which one should I choose…green tea or lemonade
I luv both of it
Eemmm…I still choose ‘you’ huhuu..

Ape leer aku merepek ni….
This few week were very hard…
I think…
Product design assessment…ideation award….furniture design assessment
Tired…tomorrow got one last paper..but still can open my block….huhu
Emm…for the first…I think mr.blog will be my diary…
But our heart is the best place to keep our story…
Maybe just a little that i can share…
sowey mr.blog huhu...

Waiting…

Simple but important things that I always forgot in my life…
My self….
Always forgotten…
Doing something that I know I will hurt my self
Doing something that I know the result
Doing something that I know I will regret

...........

To the one who never give up
To the one who fail again and again
To the one who wouldn’t retreat
And to the one who fight to be a hero

..........

why lemonade and green?
i really2 luv both of it
but…
sometimes…we should make a right choice
and something that we choose didn’t have in the list
ape ni….
mungkin bende yang kite trlalu suke or sayang tu sbnrnye
bukan dlm pilihan kt…
mgkn kt x nmpak sekarang…
mgkin satu hari nnti…
dan mungkin waktu tu kt x dpt nk pth blk….
dan kt menyesal….
mugkin ap yg kt rs buruk skrg tu sbnrnye yg trbek utk kt…
dan ap yg kt rs bek sbnrnye kt x nmpk keburuknnye…
lbh elok kt nmp keburukan dulu drpd kebekan sbb sekurangnye kt
tau ap yg trsembunyi d sebalik kebekan tu…
kdg2 kt x sgk….

..........



No comments:

Post a Comment